Many people are excited about using new technology to fight weeds. They’re hoping for better control with the dicamba-based products that can now be applied over Xtend soybeans. At the same time, others are concerned that the new herbicide labels will be hard to follow. The labels themselves continue evolving as EPA evaluates new nozzles and tank mixtures.
- FIELDWATCH® CELEBRATES 10 YEARS WITH NEW STATES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Area Producers Taking Advantage Of Sensitive Crop Registry
- Online tool assists specialty crop growers, applicators
- 6 ways to reduce herbicide drift
- Today’s Topic: NC marks 1st anniversary of using FieldWatch programs to protect bees and crops