CHANTELLE GROVE, Iowa — The Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship is reporting the successful revamping of the Iowa Sensitive Crops Registry and is encouraging eligible producers to re-save their data for the 2018 season. “We have been encouraged to see such a strong response to the updated directory and the positive feedback to the improved mapping features, streamlined data entry and increased accuracy,” says Mike Naig, Iowa Deputy Secretary of Agriculture.
- FIELDWATCH® CELEBRATES 10 YEARS WITH NEW STATES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Area Producers Taking Advantage Of Sensitive Crop Registry
- Online tool assists specialty crop growers, applicators
- 6 ways to reduce herbicide drift
- Today’s Topic: NC marks 1st anniversary of using FieldWatch programs to protect bees and crops